La Habra, CA dentist provides restorative dentistry that proves dental restoration is worth the cost
Numerous studies have shown that the first impression you make on others is largely based on the appearance of your smile. Some studies have even shown that people judge everything from intelligence to trustworthiness based on your smile. At Summit Dental, located in La Habra, CA, we want you to be telling the world the right story with your smile. That’s why we offer our patients the opportunity for restorative dentistry.
What restorative dentistry involves:
This refers to the integrated management of oral health problems while also restoring teeth to optimal function and looks. Many procedures fall under the umbrella of dental restoration, including, but not limited to dental implants, veneers, porcelain crowns, and bridgework.
How Summit Dental approaches restorations:
- The first step is always an in-depth consultation with our restoration specialist, Dr. Yuri Ausker. During this time, your mouth is examined, and specific treatment goals you have are discussed.
- You get to decide the speed at which the restoration takes place. Whether it takes us a day or a year, or longer, we will support your decision on timing and pacing of the work.
Why Summit Dental is the place for your new smile!
- Our focus on you: You are the center of your treatment path. No decision is made without your full input.
- Sedation available: If you are nervous about any of the dental work to be done or would like to get a large amount out of the way at once, we provide you with the opportunity to utilize our sedation services.
- Our inclusive dentistry: We believe everyone has the right to a healthy and beautiful smile. We are willing to help all patients come up with the treatment and payment plan that works for their budget.
You deserve a smile that opens doors! Call us today to schedule your individualized consultation to find out what your first step may be. We can put you on the path to perfect pearly whites! (562) 694-3984 .